Cafe Wood Works
Café Wood Works, situated in the original 1883 house in the Bungendore Wood Works Gallery complex, has been independently owned and operated by Eric Dangerfield since 2001. Under Eric’s direction and enthusiasm the Café’s reputation has grown and now enjoys a strong following from locals and the travellers alike. Eric has over 25 years experience in the hospitality industry bringing professionalism and attention to detail to this popular corner of Bungendore. The Café’s attention to service and value-for-money menus are second to none in Bungendore VillageRead more
- Bread 5.5
- Garlic and parsley
- Pesto and parmesan
- Japanese crispy chicken – chilli, honey glaze, salad greens and sesame
- Spinach, fetta and carrot fritters – masala dust and coriander sauce
- Lemon pepper calamari – coleslaw and chilli lime aioli
- Arancini balls filled with bocconcini, spinach and peas – romesco sauce
- Thai spiced scallops – crispy noodle salad and ginger dressing
News & Events,
International Jazz Direct From Belgium
Saturday 17 January 2015 from 6pm
One of Europe’s most acclaimed composer/performers playing music from his new CD ONE on the Yamaha C7 Concert Grand Piano
Listen to Jef Neve's track "Formidable"
The Evenings Program
From 6pm: Reception and opening of an exhibition of the woodwork of Dirk LeJeune by His Excellency Mr. Jean-Luc Bodson, Ambassador of Belgium.
Cocktail Dinner in the Wood Works Gallery including refreshments by Stella Artois and Pipers Brook Vineyard.
From 8pm: Concert and Dessert in Cafe Wood Works
$65 per person. Bookings in the Cafe or call 02 6238 1688.